How to Submit Press Releases
WHAT IS The Press Room?:
- The Press Room is an area on the IICS Web site which allows
companies and organizations to post press releases that will be seen by
the thousands of IICS members and thousands of others using this site.
HOW "BIG" CAN A PRESS RELEASE BE?:
- The Press Room press releases are text only pages and
are to be under 500 words.
CAN I INCLUDE AN EMAIL "LINK"?:
- Please do! Since people are online while viewing your press release,
you know they're able to email you.
HOW FAST WILL MY PRESS RELEASE BE "LIVE"?:
- The Press Room press releases will be online and live within
48 hours of SmartMedia receiving it. Here is the procedure:
- 1) We receive your release in the body of an email or as an email attachment
(please "Save as" a plain text file prior to attaching---do NOT
send binary files).
- 2) The ad is then posted on the site in The Press Room. You
will receive an acknowledgement when it goes "live".
- 3) You are invoiced with a "Payment Due on Receipt" invoice.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO POST A PRESS RELEASE?:
- The fees for a posting are as follows:
- $50 for one release which will be "live" for one month (30
days) then archived on the site. IICS Member companies can post for $25.
- Please email SmartMedia for
information about multiple posting rates.
ENTER YOUR Press Release AND RELATED INFORMATION HERE:
(Note: You *must* click the "Submit"
button or your ad will not be sent)
Page | What's New?
| IICS.org | NEWSLINE
| JOBLINE | The
Library | The Book Store
Site content is © 1997 by the International Interactive Communications Society
(IICS) unless otherwise noted.
Site Structure is ©1997 by SmartMedia.