WHAT IS RFPage?:
- RFPage is an area which allows companies to post Requests
for Proposals (RFP's) targeted to IICS members and IICS member companies
with the requisite skill sets needed for interactive tasks and related
HOW "BIG" CAN AN RFP BE?:
- RFPages are text only pages and are to be under 1,500
words. For more detailed specifications, we recommend the "base"
RFP and encourage you to ask people to contact you if they're able to meet
the criteria outlined in your base RFP.
CAN I INCLUDE AN EMAIL "LINK"?:
- Please do! Since people are online while viewing your RFP, you know
they're able to email you. If you'd be interested in receiving a text-only
resume' via email, please let people know how you'd like to receive it.
HOW FAST WILL MY RFP BE "LIVE"?:
- RFPages will be online and live within 48 hours of SmartMedia
receiving your ad. Here is the procedure:
- 1) We receive your RFP in the body of an email or as an email attachment
(please "Save as" a plain text file prior to attaching---do NOT
send binary files).
- 2) The ad is then posted on the site in JobView and is viewable
by the nearly 3,000 IICS members around the world. You will receive an
acknowledgement when it goes "live".
- 3) You are invoiced with a "Payment Due on Receipt" invoice
or a PAID invoice if you choose to use a credit card.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO POST AN RFP?:
- The fees for a posting are as follows:
- $150 for one RFP posting which will be "live" for one month
(30 days). IICS Members can post FREE for a limited time.
- Please email SmartMedia for
information about multiple posting rates.
ENTER YOUR RFP AND RELATED INFORMATION HERE:
(Note: You *must* click the "Submit"
button or your ad will not be sent)
Front Page | What's New? | IICS.org
| NEWSLINE | JOBLINE
| The Library | The
Book Store | Home
Site content is © 1997 by the International Interactive Communications Society
(IICS) unless otherwise noted.
Site Structure is ©1997 by SmartMedia.