WHAT IS JOBMATCH?:
- JobMatch is an area which allows employers to post help wanted
ads targeted to IICS members.
HOW "BIG" CAN AN AD BE?:
- JobMatch advertisements are text only ads and are to
be under 300 words.
CAN I INCLUDE AN EMAIL "LINK"?:
- Please do! Since people are online while viewing your ad, you know
they're able to email you. If you'd be interested in receiving a text-only
resume' via email, please let people know how you'd like to receive it.
HOW FAST WILL MY AD BE "LIVE"?:
- JobMatch ads will be online and live within 48 hours of SmartMedia
receiving your ad. Here is the procedure:
- 1) We receive your ad in the body of an email or as an email attachment
(please "Save as" a plain text file prior to attaching---do NOT
send binary files).
- 2) The ad is then posted on the site in JobView. You will receive
an acknowledgement when it goes "live".
- 3) You are invoiced with a "Payment Due on Receipt" invoice.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO POST AN AD?:
- The fees for a posting are as follows:
- $50 for one ad which will be "live" for one month (30 days).
IICS Members can post FREE for a limited time.
- Please email SmartMedia for
information about multiple ad rates.
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION AND AD HERE:
(Note: You *must* click the "Submit"
button or your ad will not be sent)
Front Page | What's New? | IICS.org
| NEWSLINE | JOBLINE
| The Library | The
Book Store | Home
Site content is © 1997 by the International Interactive Communications Society
(IICS) unless otherwise noted.
Site Structure is ©1997 by SmartMedia.