The International Interactive Communications Society (IICS) is
the oldest organization of its type in the world. Started in 1983, IICS
is comprised of nearly 3,000 multimedia and Internet professionals within
34 Chapters in North America and abroad.
Meet our Corporate and Executive Members.
Meet the '97 Executive Board.
A Letter from Debra Palm, IICS Managing
All New Web Site for 1997 by Steve
The President's Column by Edna Rask
A BRIEF HISTORY OF IICS
A few quick paragraphs about the formation of our organization.
- This section provides a bit of information about each Chapter such
as the Chapter officers, email links, Hot Lines and links to the Chapter
Web sites wherever available.
BECOMING AN IICS MEMBER
- Come and see why thousands of the top professionals in multimedia and
Internet development are IICS members and why you should consider becoming
IICS DISCOUNTS PAGE
- This is the place to go to find out about discounts offered to IICS
- This is our "constitution" or guidelines for running our
SUPPORTING & REACHING IICS MEMBERS
Here you can learn how to advertise on the IICS Web site, sponsor the
association and more.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
- Jump to this page with an online form for renewing your membership.
Front Page | What's New? | IICS.org | NEWSLINE | JOBLINE
| The Library | The
Book Store | Home
Site content is © 1997 by the International Interactive Communications Society
(IICS) unless otherwise noted.
Site Structure is ©1997 by SmartMedia.